A successful Montessori experience depends on the relationship between each child, teacher and parent. At Montessori Radmoor School, parents are encouraged to talk with teachers either face-to-face at parent/teacher conferences or through e-mail.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and all classroom meetings.
- Attend Parent Study Programs, Open Houses, & PGA meetings.
- Understand the Montessori Method & how it helps children reach their full potential.
- Volunteer on field trips and at school events.
- Communicate with Teachers and Classroom Coordinators for support opportunities.
- Schedule classroom observations throughout the year.
- Attend our school events
- Participate in our Fundraising opportunities
- Collect Box Tops
- Participate in our “Tree of Life” program.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Please click here to schedule your conferences for both new and returning students. Conference schedules are located under each classroom.
Restricted Page access on the website
Several pages of our website, indicated by the lock icon, are restricted access for current parents of our school. For instructions to request access, click here.